CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sellig it, but since you responded

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

Hveragerthi Views: 9,495
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,698,116

Re: Not sellig it, but since you responded

"If you were to carefully review the thousands of studies published on soy, I strongly believe you would reach the same conclusion as I have—which is, the risks of consuming unfermented soy products FAR outweigh any possible benefits.

Notice I said unfermented soy products."

How do you not understand that those two opening sentences in the article make it crystal clear that Mercola is warning about the dangers of non-fermented soy?

And again Mercola failed to mention that many of the things he was worried about were inactivated by cooking, which soy is rarely eaten raw.

And Mercola also stated many other misleading and outright wrong claims as was shown with real evidence.

And Mercola cannot even get his story straight as I pointed out in my response:

"In addition Mercola  refers to flax seeds as "a wonderful food".  Yet flax seed is over 200 times higher in the phytoestrogens that he calls a toxin and goitrogen than soy.  In addition flax contains toxic and goitrogenic cyanogens.  So why the double standard?"

Yet some people will believe anything they read on the Internet as long as it fits their agenda while ignoring all the real evidence and facts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.217 sec, (2)