CureZone   Log On   Join
Maybe it's the disconnect between chemist and herbalist?

Dquixote1217 Views: 9,613
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,487

Maybe it's the disconnect between chemist and herbalist?

OK, you induced me into one more post (which I think is much of your game anyway).

Soy dangers thoroughly debunked you say?  By who - you and the soy industry you seem to be so closely in contact with? From one of your earlier posts:

"The bean has a beany flavor, which is something the industry has been working on. "

Not something I would expect anyone to know unless they followed, or perhaps were furnished, news from the soy industry.

Educating me? Fortunately, I have free will and get to chose who I am educated by and what I do or do not accept as valid education.  That includes rejecting what I do not agree with when it comes to Mercola and it certainly includes you when it comes to your defending soy by every stretch possible, such as comparing it with natural fruits and vegetables or cocoa and tapioca, or your opinion that the vast majority of cancers are caused by viruses.  If you have something valid to say in my opinion, and I grant that you have on several occasions, then I am glad to be educated.  Not so though with other things, such as cancer causes and soy.

As I stated early on, and set you totally off in the process, I still find your rabid support of soy to be incongruous for someone who supposedly supports natural healing.  Yes, I know, you corrected me by saying that, rather than favoring natural healing, you "supported what works".  However, you call yourself a herbalist and produce videos by "Ask the Herbalist".  To me, the term "herbalist" has historically meant someone who supports natural healing. Then again, I note that you are described elsewhere on the internet as actually being "a formulating chemist that specializes in herbs."

Not quite the same as a true "herbalist", or at least a traditional herbalist, is it?  Noveau herbalist perhaps? Lots of  chemists support soy.  Then again, lots of chemists have been siding with BP on the Gulf spill too, though I suspect money and industry connections have a lot to do with such support.  Chemists also tell us that crushed rocks and coal tar derivatives are the same as plant derived minerals and natural whole food vitamins and any number of other things. To them, chemistry in the lab is no different than chemistry in nature.  Not many true herbalists say such things and the vast majority of the ones I know are decidedly against soy too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)