CureZone   Log On   Join
When facts won't work, resort to cheap shots

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Dquixote1217 Views: 9,775
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,696,701

When facts won't work, resort to cheap shots

By the way since you want to debate natural healing, how natural is your oleander tea?  Where in nature do you find oleander tea with the toxic cardiac glycosides removed?  So I guess you are not in to natural healing either.

That's right, H.  When your opinion is opposed to the huge bulk of evidence and other opinion and you have insufficient pick-and-choose studies to try to support your own illogically biased and unsupported opinions, such as is the case in GMO and unfermented soy, result to low blows against your opponent.

Mankind has been boiling, straining and condensing natural plants and preparing foods and herbs that would otherwise be toxic in their raw state for thousands of years.  Virtually no herbal extract is the same as the natural plant item found in nature.  Boiling fails to get all the non-water soluable compounds and alchohol/ethanol extraction often results in water soluable compounds precipitating out.

Oleander itself has been used medicinally for thousands of years, and that includes oleander that was boiled and strained (thus removing much of the cardiac glysocide content). That is natural oleander, H, not oleander which has been genetically modified to withstand heavy herbicides, or which has been sprayed with herbicides or pesticides.

Therefore I would submit that my support of oleander extract is much more in keeping with supporting natural healing than is your support of a product that stands a 91% chance of being genetically modified.  Notice also, that I did not say that you did not support natural healing, only that I find your stance on soy to be inconsistent with supporting natural healing.

My record of supporting natual healing speaks for itself, as you well know. But you just can't help yourself from such behavior when someone dares post anything that you don't agree with, can you? And YOU complain about malcontents running people off CureZone?

Not one of your finest examples of "the truth in medicine", H.

(Translation: while I try to remain on peaceful terms with you and refrain from getting involved in prolonged debate with you, that does not mean that I will remain silent when you take low blows).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)