CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: man-manipulated

Hveragerthi Views: 9,796
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,699,550

Re: man-manipulated

well to say that "it takes as little as 10 minutes" is misleading since the beans would certainly NOT be edible in 10 minutes.

You are missing the point.  I am not talking about how long it takes to make the beans soft enough to eat.  What was being pointed out is that the compounds in soy being claimed to be toxic are destroyed in as little as 10 minutes.  And since soy products are generally cooked before eating these compounds are not an issue.

My problem with soy is in how it is presented to us as "food". Soy is formulated as cheap protein to feed the masses, period.

What is wring with cheap.  Do you think hamburger, which is cheaper than Kobe beef is somehow an inferior protein source?

I don't hear of people enjoying a dish of soybeans and rice, from what I've read, the bean is bitter. It HAS to be processed to make it edible.

The bean has a beany flavor, which is something the industry has been working on.  By the way do you eat chocolate at all which is processed to make the cocoa edible and flavorful.  How about tapioca, which is toxic in its natural form.  So are you advocating that people avoid chocolate and tapioca?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)