CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another cheap shot by the master I see

Hveragerthi Views: 9,590
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,698,132

Re: Another cheap shot by the master I see

Questioning your defense of soy was hardly a personal attack. 

Here was your response, the personal attacks are highlighted:

"I have no intention of getting into an extended debate with you (most of us, including myself, have seen where THAT can lead!), but will only say that I continue to find your stubborn defense of soy to be inconsistent with your stated position of being in favor of natural healing. Putting all other arguments aside, the mere fact that 91% of all soy used in the US is genetically modified should be reason enough to avoid soy, as GMO foods which are engineered to withstand Roundup and/or produce their own pesticides are anything but natural."

Now, show me how you did not start with the personal attacks and I will withdrawal my claim you keep lying.  Pretty hard to do though when the beyond doubt evidence is staring you right in the face!!!

As I pointed out several times already my first response had NOTHING to do with you personally.  You flew off the handle because I showed the MANY flaws in Mercola's claims, who apparently is your God.  So how dare anyone question him even if it is a PUBLIC FORUM and people are allowed to post opposing views.  But the little dictator DQ does not think anyone should be allowed to post opposing views on PUBLIC FORUMS unless the views do not conflict with DQ's personal views, even if they have been proven wrong.  So get off your holy high horse DQ, you are not the master of the PUBLIC FORUMS and your OPINION is no more important than anyone else's.

As for the rest of your post I won't respond because it is pretty clear you are still trying to cover your butt after being caught in all those lies, and other than the one poster defending you I think everyone sees this fact clearly as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.232 sec, (2)