CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Let it go, H

Hveragerthi Views: 9,633
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,697,651

Re: Let it go, H

This thread started when I posted a Mercola article about soy dangers. 

Which had nothing to do with you personally.

You responded to that post with a defense of soy as you usually do.

Which had nothing to do with you personally.

I then observed that your defense of soy seemed incongruous with your general stance, given the dangers of GMO and the high GM content of soy. 

So YOU decided to respond with personal attacks instead of letting me state my view, which WAS NOT a personal attack.

Then you went on the typical attack and tirade routine

LOL!!!!!  You discredit yourself more and more each time you try to blame me for starting the attacks.  It just proves how far you will go to feed your agenda.  Which makes me wonder how much you have lied about the benefits of oleander since we are seeing a pattern in you of lying when it fits your needs.

that has been your history when anyone dares disagree with you.

More lies.  Just read my forum and see how many people who have disagreed with me.  Yet we have civil discussions about the disagreements because unlike you who likes to lie to hide your violations these people don't come at me with personal attacks.  You on the other hand started the personal attacks and have lied about it with every post since.

Let it go, H.  You are merely proving that you are your own worst enemy here.

Let what go? Your obsession with attacking people first then blaming the victim?!!!  Sorry, but I don't control your actions.  You need to let your own bad behavior go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.436 sec, (2)