CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Need Help With Angular Cheilitis
BohemiaTom Views: 63,992
Published: 12 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,467,582

Re: I Need Help With Angular Cheilitis

I wouldn't know how to answer your question. But it could be if the drug doesn't work, to go to someone with a different area of medical expertise who might look at your condition from another perspective. For instance, consult with a doctor who treats diabetic foot ulcers. Perhaps a cosmetic surgeon who treats anal fissures with lasers. A dentist instead of a dermatologist. And I'm sure there must be doctors out there who are experts in general wound healing.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

5.344 sec, (1)