CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Need Help With Angular Cheilitis

coolj Views: 68,107
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,226,015

Re: I Need Help With Angular Cheilitis

Hey DoktorB,

One thing I found out is using protein powders for gaining muscles is bad for Angular Chelitis.

I found the information bellow. I am really depressed since I use this for gaining muscles but well I've got to quit this first I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mymiracletea.com/html/fungus_and_yeast_in_the_colon.html

Consuming too much of an L-Glutamine food supplement which just helps feed the yeast. The amino acid, Glutamine, plays a major role in protein synthesis and is prescribed by doctors to aid gastrointestinal function and in the medical treatment of serious illnesses, injuries, and burns. But L-Glutamine is also widely marketed as a non-prescription food supplement used to enhance muscle growth, repair, and performance for people involved in weightlifting, bodybuilding, endurance sports, and other sports (who may be tempted to ingest too much of this common amino acid). A side-effect of consuming too much L-Glutamine is "upset stomach".
------------------------------------------------------

Now I am still using the 15g micreme h cream.

1. I am using chapstick. not sucking my lips for moisture.
2. I tried tea tree oil and used it directly(without mixing with any vaselline) and it got more red. shoot!
So I stopped this.
3. Changed my tooth past with something basic without florine(?).

I'll keep posting my progress.

-coolj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)