CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Jason.taylor Views: 20,615
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 1,892,372

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

The parasite levels are on rise. I had hook worms 5yrs ago. It was bad all docs say you only get that in 3rd world countries.i got rid of them pretty easy..4 months ago I started noticing let's say changes.in the way I was feeling. I spent many hours looking at hairs that look odd. My girl thinks I'm nuts it's just a hair. Apple cider vinegar. Worms hate it. I grabbed it by tweezers dunked it to show her it's moving. She wouldn't look. I thought originally this was pin worm infection.but me and my girl had no itchy butt..Looking at parasitic worms again yesterday. I came across it.what I had been looking at in bathroom this hole time wasn't pin worms. It was something way worse.schistosome or blood flukes then everything became clear. These are the toughest parasites to get rid of. So if you still have few things bothering you. You may have got wrong parasite meds or remedy. one last thing I would like to add is about this genetically modified nematode heterorhabditis that we're made for cotton industry.basicly they have made a new stain of bacteria emerge that can now infect humans. Yeah the nematodes keep everything off the plants. But what keeps these little nightmares off of us. And they can get into everything else. The world usually fixes it's self of whatever is hurting it. I think this time we are the ones who will be responsible for our own demise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)