CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Telzsa Views: 20,736
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,266,757

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Ive been fightibg this fir 9 months.i cannot get them out of my ears tried everything coconut oil,ivermectin paste (desperate) nothing works .my puppy also has them.i believe they are strongyloids.in beginner whrn they hatched in my ear had small white larave come from ears n went all over hair,that was begining of nov.then end od dec same thing but they were a little different.niticed they were in my moiuh throat skin everywhere in my body.they are smallwhite creamy looking i think they are the babys?i no the culprit the big ones are in my ears i feel them go from there down to stomach ect.it seems like when i take meds they try to come out n go in hair to avoid meds.not getying better.i need some helpi no if i get these out of my ears it would solve alot of things.they are breeding in there

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)