CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Bluerabbit Views: 163,220
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,892,441

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

They are really tiny. They can "sit" in the pores on my nose for example (even though I get the occassional facial, many of us have oversized pores on the nose).

I've gone to the Morgellon's forum and will read more, but I don't have sores on my skin at all and no pain, so I'm not sure it's a match. But, it did have what appeared to be "fibers" coming out of my face when I did a recent round of Albenz along with the tiny live worms.

Too gross to think about. I have found posts on other sites that mention the ability of the pinworm to come out of pores. They are not full sized worms, but rather larve or new ones? I'm not sure. They glow like pinworms and I have been fighting a system-wide infection of pins, so I am assuming they are pins but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks for any suggestions, I really appreciate it. I go round and round with parasites, I can kill lots of them, but they come back...I can't seem to flush them once and for all. I see the black eggs and then larve, get a colon hydrotherapy session, do all the herbs, drugs and everything else, but I can't seem to get my immune system to kick in. Next I will be looking at immune builders meant for HIV or cancer patients to try that route...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)