CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Remove Parasites and Worms
Get rid of the life suckers!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Budder Fly Views: 105,355
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,266,757

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Hi and Thanks so much for replying! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. Had a death in my family. (Young mother of 3 babies) anyway. I live in upstate ny.. lived in GA a few years. Never left the country. Tho my hubby went to Guatemala in 1998 w/ military. I have LOTS of new info. And symptoms. I a lso have several specimens. I'm so scared and disgusted. I've had many symptoms of something going on for years now. No answer. It's only been the passed 1.5 years that I suspected parasites. Relevant also perhaps that I've cared for Many Nigerian dwarf goats..sheep..rabbits..chickens..and I've got 2 cats and a small dog. Oh and a chinchilla. And used to have a painted turtle. Just today I used the toilet. (#2) I'm super constipated so the hard stool sunk but, when I looked I saw what appears to be a blade of BRown/green grass. Got it..put it in a container and got my magnifying glass. Whatever it is its alive. Little white strings comming out/off of it (seems to be made up up these things.) They are DEFINITELY MOVING. Now also About 2 Mos ago I put one of these I found in my shower..thinking it was grass from mowed lawn but I just recalled it and OMFG! NOW it's a CLUMP of over 8" long red things with "the ads comming off out of them and wrapped around these are a large clump of white thinks that look like bean sprouts. In addition there are black hairlike ones too. Also I've got Thousands if not millions of almost microscopic holes in my gums and often feel as if somethings in my throat. I spit out white small way smaller in width than a hair but some are over 6" long white ones. These hairs are in and on my skin and EVERY mucous membrane. Also have millions of holes in my fingertips with a clear sometimes yellow fluid oozing out. Seems to be more in areas of creases and over my bony prominenced. Elbows knees etc. I feel as though somethings crawling inside my feet too. Last winter I went through excruciating pain in my fingertips and feet if slightly cold. Also Every night Ide wake up crying in pain with this numbish, burning in my hands, forearms and feet. My heels and any area that had pressure from resting on the bed. I now sleep sitting up in a chair. Also My husband tongue is swollen all the time. And he's got all same symptoms. My teeth and health have gone to shit. The dentist was amazed at the amount of bone loss in my mouth after reviewing xrays. In just 2 mos. Every doc. Has given a different dx. Some laughed at me. I see infectious disease doc on Aug 4th. I'm PRAYING I get an answer. Also maybe relevant is I Do have Lymes and Epstein Barr. My primary said what I pulled out of my scab in her presence that it's a clothing thread. Psst. And said she knows Nothing about parasites. So y say it's a thread? How BOUT a lab analysis? Wtf. My kids have same symptoms and complaints. It's worse at night. I suspect the variances in size,shape etc are different stages in its life cycle and/ or different parasites? Also when I saw the "sprouts" I recalled a time I lived in GA in 2006 when I wiped my bottom and the same thing was there but smaller. I thought it was a clump of undigested broccoli or lettuce or veins from meat. Whitefish clear in color. I remember cause I knew it was ABNORMAL. hmm what else. I Never have an apetite, my kids either and we've all lost weight. All feel nauseous ALL the time. All have ongoing GI issues. Skin issues, fatigue. Moodiness. I'm at a loss for words for this horrendous suffering. I have been misdiagnosed so many times! For 9 years I suffered until surgery for stage 4 endometriosis. At which time it wrapped around my intestine and tied off a loop of it! But now I wonder if maybe it was not endometriosis tissue which looked like spaghetti in the pics of my Insides the doc showed me. He was amazed at the amount of scrap tissue and adhesions internally around my intestines, uterus, ect. Ect. And told me Ide never get pregnant again. And I haven't. In 15 years of trying I didnt. Also have odd brown freckle like spots on my face and arms. Even bottom of feet. Other day I sneezed and a black flake thing came out. But I lost it. It was size of a dime. Of also have a strange thing in my big toe nail. Looks like a blood blister but I KNOW it's not. It's in or under nail with little specks around it and what looks like a little hole on top of it. I think it's somehow connected to this. I'm so desperate for answers so my kids and hubby will be okay. Maybe it's too late for me. I feel it is anyway. Also I've had CRONIN SEVERE UTI'S for YEARS. Peeing out blood, pus etc. I'm talking sometimes 6-9 a month! Odder than that is so has/does My son! (Very uncommon in males) and my daughter too. My son once said about 2 years ago he saw a bunch of hairlike worms in his poo. Moving in toilet. Before I suspected ANY of THIS. But he flushed it. He also had HUGE, SEVERE pustules all over his bach, chest. Shoulders that left big, deep, purple scars all over his upper back and shoulders esp. We all have severe sweating at times. Esp my daughters and I have awfully sweating in armpits if we wear any clothing that's tight on armpits. Our hair has gotten very thin and halls out. Oh I just remembered a few more things that May be related and relevant!..we've had very itchy scalps too off\on my son thought he had lice..when I checked .. none. But all over scalp are perfectly round red circles. Think ringworm appearance. About dime sized some nickel sized. And itchy. Doc said dry scalp. But it's not. Nothing resolves it. We've all had SUPER itchy heads and skin intermittently. For years. I'm racking my brain to think back to try to figure this out. I could type all day about my symptoms alone. 2 nights ago a picked at a lesion on my chin and under scab I can see little white things poking out of my skin but in the middle a big one. Like the Lil ones were around it. I pulled N pulled but whenever I let go it went back in! I was trying to get the entire thing out. Eventually it just broke. Joint pains another sx we all have. Also when I cut my hand on a knife (by accident ) I cut into the meat of my Palm and I could see HOLES and Tunnels in it. big holes. I just don't know. I feel so alone and isolated. Oh and yes some ARE red. (In answer to your ?. Only see small red ones. Look like tiny red hairs. And the tiniest ones I see ate Black. Another thing is that For YEARS NOW. (I First noticed about 1999 or so that in my head hair are BILLIONS if TEENY TINY white specks NOT LICE EGGS. They are way smaller. Glued to each strand. Some have thousands on one strand. More visible when it's wet. They are very difficult if not Impossible to get off. I've been kicked out of hairs along MANY X's and they all come look together and say nope not lice but we can't risk our clients or staff. It's not build up either. And it's ALWAYS left in my hair brushes. In my brush and fine combs look like Fuzz. I've shown my husband many X's too. He suggested it's towel fuzz so I bought clarifying shampoos and used no towels for weeks without any changes noticed. We all also thought at various times over passed several years thought we had athletes foot. No burn but awful itch. Not at the moment though. Like the freckle things the brown thing in my toenail I've got a brown spot on my nipple. Just appeared one day. Few yes ago. And when I gently squeeze the nipple. Clear and yellow fluid comes out. Oh and my tongue has an Odd texture and pattern . Thought I had hairy tongue but no resolution after getting tongue cleaner etc. Even in my eats are the white hairlike things. I keep trying to think back to when,who,how but I don't know. I just DON'T KNOW. The scars on my leg are very odd where I had lesions.and in the exact same spots as the scars is where about 3-5 years ago I thought I caught something from goats as I suddenly Had VERY painfull pustules at the base of the hair follicles on my legs. And they wouldn't pop but when poked w a needle and squeezed very hard this Thick, yello/green liquid came out. It eventually went away but, I had a feeling back then that something got Into my hair follicles from the goats. Many goats died esp babies. One died while in labor I guess cause I went to find a dead mamma with one baby crying next to her. I had to bring him inside my home and bottle fed him for 8 months. He slept on my chest every night. I've since sold ALL of the goats. But maybe it's connected. If anyone can help me (us) in anyway PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! Sharman thanks so much for your reply and time. I Know it's a Lotta scattered Info here I'm just anxious to get it all out. maybe NONE of its connected but, maybe it's ALL Connected! I just don't know. And doctors are a lost cause thus far and I'm at the End of my rope here. Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (5)