CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

HelpMeImDesperate Views: 29,458
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,353,955

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Every symptom you’ve explained is completely identical to what I’m going through. Everyone thinks I’m crazy and I potentially just lost my job over these symptoms. My boyfriend didn’t believe me for awhile that was until he started not feeling so great and I pulled a so called ingrown hair out of my face and it kept moving on it’s own for hours and I was able to show him that I wasn’t insane. My hair on my head also will start to move towards my face it was so bad after I had eaten a bunch of garlic that it actually snapped a rubber band of mine. I’m so desperate for help they have started to get into my eyes and my vision will go blurry in one eye. It seems like there are two different kinds, one is thick and clearish white and then the otters look like pieces of hair. They only start acting crazy when I eat garlic so I’m almost terrified to keep doing it even tho I know it kills them off. I don’t know what to do anymore. All the doctors that I’ve been to have either told me that I need a psych evaluation and another man doctor degraded me by sticking his fingers in places that they shouldn’t be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.553 sec, (1)