CureZone   Log On   Join
scab worm

yelloweyes Views: 86,761
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,266,222

scab worm

hey Sharman..I am having hard time navigating through all of these messages but i saw where u said roundworms to my scab worm pic. I just now saw message asking someone if they had missing hair in areas or thin white spiderweb like strands where the worms burrow. Well i am having major hair loss on my head and when i brush it i see these tiny long strands of white hair and sometimes it looks like a fuzzball and it has something in it...prob worm egg. I have a pic of pieces of a worm i got from a lice comb. Also i have the pic of the worm under my scab and it has a red fiber coming from one end that i have learned is their fecal matter. I am so damn tired and i can't think or remember things. is it poss for u to text me or email me so i can ask u questions? thanks a lot if so ..I promise i am not a weirdo i am just desperate and i have appt with a term doc fri and i am scared they won't listen to me. My daughter has same symptoms and i think her digging in the dirt is the cause of all of this :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.397 sec, (1)