CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

sheriann Views: 71,764
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,266,211

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

After stay at motel, that was infested with bed bugs, symptoms start up. I don't know for sure, but these bugs might carry parasites. SO MANY INFECTED! I have been going to so many websites and it's epidemic! Started with small red bites, then turn to open sore, that don't heal. Bite scarring, when healed, after weeks of suffering. Strange crawling sensation on face, new bites even after leaving motel. Tried to report to several authorities about motel, no response. Motel owner refused to look at bed bugs we brought to office, could not understand his language. Pointed to door to leave! WE are all having similar symptoms, more and more like morgellons?? No help from doctors, only fear. Kleen green, cedar oil, coconut oil, tea tree oil, ivermectin...only temporary relief. It's true what i read, someone will start research, when this hits home for someone of interest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.357 sec, (1)