CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Pamela68 Views: 66,499
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,323,797

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

I would also like to know if anyone has got a confirmed diagnosis, especially the lady with 3 kid's who seemed to have a large collection of different stages and if she took these to the infectious disease Dr.

I have many of the same symptoms, issue's, and have had several diagnosis and don't believe any of them. I do believe it is a fungus though by my own research and they do have luminous qualities and appear to have flashlights on their top of head's or bottoms of the way they exit the body. I have them in my eye's, causing me to go blind, tongue, and have just had every tooth, all 32 removed and dentures put in same day, all after teeth going bad from inside and began falling off after a complete beautiful smile. In 2 year's time my teeth decayed from the inside and jaw bone became weakened. I have them everywhere and so does my family, and anyone who comes into contact with me, including Dr's, er faculty, every one. Eventually someone will have to have an answer as they are very contagious. Please let me know if and where pics can be posted so we can share and figure it out together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)