CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

Views: 12,035
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,412,887

Re: Tiny worms coming out of pores in skin

I dont no.ive been fighting this dince last may 2017.everything ive tried does not work.everytime i think im getting better its like a different stage starts.i cannot get rid of them in my ears or anywhere else.i just reliezed that when folding wash i started seeing white flake like n white n black small fuzz balls on cloths,only to get cloths out of dresser later n find holes in them.and if u see long or short kinky or strait hairs b careful,i dont no if this thing penetrates the hair or it is the thing its self but they look like a strand of hair could b blonde or hav a reddish tint.when u really look close at it it is a clear tubular worm size of a hair it will move fast if u put domething to close it will infect you.i just dont no ehat to do anymore.any food i bring into my house geys infected i take precautions n your right my WHOLE HOUSE IS INFESTED WITH WHATEVER THIS IS.nothing kills it .if you have found anything thar has helped please help.im mently and physically exhausted

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.347 sec, (1)