CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good fasting procedure?

kathy1009 Views: 6,659
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 382,654

Re: Good fasting procedure?

Ok ok, so I didnt work out at all today! I went out and bought organic maple syrup, Grade A Medium Amber. I know the Master-Cleanse drink calls for Grade B, which is what I got at first, but it wasnt organic. It was just Pure Maple Syrup, Grade B. So I went back to the store and exhanged it for the Organic Grade A Medium Amber. How do I know if it has formaldhyde in it or not? When I looked in the back for calories, carbs, etc, all of them were the same. Grade A, B & C. So what's the difference? The book says that Grade A Dark Amber (aka Grade B) has the most minerals so it's the preferred choice. But since I'm not a big fan of juice (cuz it's too sweet for my liking) I thought Grade A Medium Amber would be fine.

If I drink the MC, should I put ACV in ALL the cups I drink?

The B&P shakes arent working! I havent had any bowel movements today! Maybe the laxative tea will work. Gotta take that tomm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)