CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good fasting procedure?

kathy1009 Views: 6,625
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 382,534

Re: Good fasting procedure?

Ok, so I finally got all the ingredients to your broth! I'm gonna make it tomorrow. I'm so excited. hihihi...=) I know, I'm a freak, excited about broth. LOL! =)

So I went to my health foods store today and bought Lemon Ginger Yogi Tea. I hope it tastes good. =) And also got Smooth Move. Hope that stuff works for my MC.

I tried to find Celtic Sea Salt , but couldnt. I couldnt even find unrefined organic Sea Salt . So I went to my local supermarket and got Mediterranean Sea Salt , 100% natural, evaporated from the sea. What the heck does that mean? Evaporated sea salt? Instead of unrefined, it's evaporated?? Is that safe to do the SWF?? I might just stick with the P&B shakes as those are much easier on my system. Btw, why should you take P&B shakes before a meal if you want to lose weight?? Does it help with metabolism??

Hey, you still havent told me when to take the P&B shakes! Should I take them when drinking your broth? If I'm doing the MC, when should they be taken? Before my lemon drink or in the early morn?

Thanks again for all your help Shellycat! I know I ask way too many questions. hihihi...=) MY apologies....I'm just a freaky lil' gurl who's really hooked on this subject. =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)