CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good fasting procedure?

shelleycat Views: 6,614
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 382,462

Re: Good fasting procedure?

Hiya Kathy!

Cabbage is optional or excluded from most recipes because it is high in sulphur which causes gas and is on the more acidic side of Ph balance. BUT people with hair/skin/nails problems are usually deficient in organic sulphur, so I include it.

I don't hink anyone needs 50 cloves, that's totally overmedicating to me! You'd get SO sick if you ate that much garlic at once and wouldn't smell too much either. ;)

I explain all about milk thistle and other liver herbs in my liver notes - have you read my notes yet? Gotta read them! They bring you up to speed. I just added Fasting notes too. :)

Fruits aren't better than veggies. An ideal diet would be 40% veggies and only 10% fruit, except for summer or hotter climates. For temperate or cold climates, limiting fruit is better.

Has your thyroid been checked? Wonky hormones causes hair loss. Mostly tho, it's a lack of sulphur, EFA's, iron and other minerals especially zinc and magnesium. Poor circulation and too many sugars, including fruit sugar, often causes it. Rather than take pills, get them from eating a good diet full of legumes and veggies and whole grains. Get some Flax seed tho! :)

Don't worry about the exact proportions of the broth, this is NOT an exact science! :) As long as it has potato skins and parsley in it, it will help you have a more effective fast. If it has cabbage, it will help your hair. If it has cayenne or other pepper, it will help circulation, altho pitta people need to beware of too much spices if they get hot easy or sweat easy.

Good luck! :)

Notes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)