CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky gut/candida/anxiety/adrenals; LOST, need help...

SNMWellness Views: 6,765
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,575,140

Re: Leaky gut/candida/anxiety/adrenals; LOST, need help...

This post is from years ago. I hope it still finds you. Your symptoms sound a lot like mine a few years ago. I was miserable. I once ran 2 miles home because a combative woman approached me at a night club. My fight or flight response was to immediately run home. That's how bad my anxiety was. I literally flighted the scene. I am still healing from anxiety, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, food intolerances , rashes. But I have improved quite significantly, almost 100%...

These are in no particular order...

My First and most effective remedy was WATER. I drank a lot more water than what I had been. I realized I'd go all day without drinking plain water. Hydrate hydrate hydrate. Second, ENZYMES. our bodies need enzymes for it to function and remove waste. Enzymes are also great at disarming parasites! Living enzymes are essential for life. I bought NOW brand Papaya enzymes. If chew a handful of them and flush it down with tons of water. I once did this all day. No food, just enzyme supplements and water and I was shocked to see what came out of me in the toilet! It's like draino for your gut. ALSO, Fresh Fruit!! Fruits high in vitamins/enzymes/antioxidants. Fruits are absolutely essential in healing. There are a lot of people who frown against eating fruits with candida infection and they are misinformed. But as humans, we evolved off eating high fruit diet. Fruits are extremely high in enzymes. It's the Lack of enzymes in the modern diet that allow invaders to take over our bodies. Protease Enzymes literally dissolve the protective lining of parasites. (Look it up) Fruits most high in protease enzymes are Kiwi, Papaya, Pineapple. Now, people have a hard time digesting these fruits only because they're not ripe enough. Fruits MUST be fully ripe (almost to the point of spoiling) before it can be consumed. Unripe fruits will reek havoc on the digestive tract. I let my fruits ripen in the window seal so the sun can hit it. They'll also taste better. Third thing that helped me, SAUERKRAUT. (Or Kimchi) Not the regular lifeless pasteurized one. I'm taking about the probiotic Live food you can either make (best) or find at your local health market in the refrigerated section. Cabbage has been proven to heal stomach lining! And probiotics are best when you know for a fact they're still alive as you're eating them. Fermented foods heal! Our gut bacterial accounts for more cells we have in our bodies (x10!!!) probiotics are essential. High stressed people lack the good bacterial in the gut. Gut bacteria are also responsible for the immune system as well as your mood! Healthy bacteria in the gut create The Feel Good chemical, serotonin. Sauerkraut can literally Change your mood AND heal the gut lining. Win win.

Fourth, Belly breathing! We MUST breath with our diaphragm, Not the chest. Most high anxiety people chest breathe. Belly breathing took me a while to master because I was so used to chest breathing. When you breathe, notice if your belly or chest is expanding when you inhale.. if your chest is rising, you're breathing wrong. Practice expanding your belly when inhaling.

Fifth, Meditation. It can be as easy as you make it. Sit still for any length of time and visualize a healthy you. Get in the habit of positive self talk. Say in your head throughout the day "I am healing" or anything positive that motivates your body to heal. Our inner voice is perhaps the most important tool to heal our body.
Lastly, I eliminated foods causing inflammation, pain, distress, mucus:

Wheat (inflammation)
All animal products: All Dairy, Eggs, Meat (mucus)
Canned foods (high in toxins)
Processed/Packaged/junk foods

It's as simple as GETTING BACK TO NATURE

"You are what you eat" is so true.
Dead processed foods = dead body.
Dead animals = dead body.

LIVE LIVING PLANT FOODS = Live healthy body!

AND!! CHEW CHEW CHEW YOUR FOOD! Until it's liquid in your mouth! This is the first process of digestion and it's highly overlooked! Digestion Starts in the Mouth, not the stomach.

Other things that helped me:
Juicing veggies
Oil pulling
Magnesium supplements (known as anxiety mineral)
Natural oils instead of toxic lotions
Water and coffee enemas
Castor oil packs over liver/stomach
Replace table salt with Himalayan salt
Herbal teas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)