CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky gut/candida/anxiety/adrenals; LOST, need help...

Romey20022000 Views: 12,309
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,575,140

Re: Leaky gut/candida/anxiety/adrenals; LOST, need help...

First, I thank you for posting everything, cause it inspires people with same issues, I have many of the same issues an also have taken most of the same precautions to help counter the problems, An have run into the same wall. I
Also in the beginning of this journey dropped lots of weight. Super vaganism and juiced everyday, I still continue this process with a smile, But i eat just more protien now also, finding out , that you really need some meats for certain minerals, but with that said i am facing same kinds of break outs, 2 baths a day, help calm the skin from severe cold weather which my skin totally hates, but i am totally rashed up. Broke out an also fill with black an blue marks from psorisis. I have to mentally find ways to not get depressed from this, but when i read your situation, I learned a lot about myself, thank you for sharing, I want to say again thank you an i think my skin is detoxing trying to pull all toxins out of skin. But the harsh reality looks not so well, i have not had the power to take pictures of it, i think this step would really help me grow. But so bad hard to see. I will send some information i have gotten from dermatologist an herbalists an allergist, i also do not take certain medications but having the certain test done is important, better to know what you are fighting than not know. Also how sensative to foods an certain minerals helps believe me. In the beginning I used to eat things with soy, finding out soy causes more problems, then i stopped immediately. I would like to share some of the postive experiences to maybe help you an also, get good ideas also, believe me not so many people to talk to besides doctors an somethings they say completely wrong,
Again thank you for posting, I have read this 2 times an found somethings I also may have over looked, keep posting we can help an find solutions together as community.
Romey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.430 sec, (1)