CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

wheretheresawill Views: 5,347
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,896,321

Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

you know I reckon the pork tape [T-solium] - could be the one in my list of high suspects that reside in and breed n my scalp, face and body, causing the inflamation and hard lumps on my head so when I get my new zapper along with the mini-FG and the all copper assessories, I shall be running the t-solium freqs as one of the first to do.

[Questions for you Musimes if you are able to clarify further because I'm at loss through this process of elimination where the hell do I start and when it comes this specific type of info, it's near impossible and improbable to find any such like in research and the para-textbooks.

[?] From reading through your posts Musimes, you have researched and gained much info on several members of the nematode strain and tape categories and most of all have the better memory to retain it all so from my suspect short-list below, which species would you consider to have regular 1 to 2 week reproductive cycles of hatchings and larvae?

[?] Also of which parasite species do you reckon the adults can move energetically fast, at times biting with a short sharp nip stinging sensation when moving around my scalp, which is inflamed with hard lumps? My hair is shedding all over all the time, much thinner now so my hair follicules are suffering too from their onslaught?

[?] Also there is at times the lighter micro-sized quick and fast crawl-like sensation around my face and also the light tickle with no crawl that can be felt inside and around the nose tissue [not in the nasal airways] - but inside the subcutaneous tissue of the nose that joins the facial tissue structure?

The following is my short-list of high suspects :-

T-solium
Toxocara gondi
Ascaris. lum
Echino.gran
Trichinella

..........to start with considering I've not been outside the UK except for a Spanish holiday a few years back but I did have pets in the past, dog and cats on the farm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)