CureZone   Log On   Join
trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

musimesipomahat Views: 5,796
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,895,793

trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

hi guys,
I don't have the coconut oil now so I did try castor oil-in the ears and around the eyes and on the eyelids/eyebrows and seems to be working on them too.
After a long night studying anything that I could I am convinced now that these are trichinella spiralis. they go under the ribcage into the chest/throat/head/ears/scalp area and also under the armpits into the mouth/tongue/face area wich the under-the-jaw/around the tongue being the most painful so after reading this again I think the trichinella spiralis took over the body. Also because they manifest in most bizzare ways, sometimes like a huge all over the body cyst, sometimes like huge tapes, sometimes like thin sharp worms, sometimes like huge big monster worms, sometimes like a weird structure of worms being connected, but the most painful symptom I have is the mouth/tongue/jaw/throat/ears/scalp so I really am leaning towards the trichinella now, as I can't imagine big Ascaris crzwling into the scalp/ears. These "monsters" are tiny but they form cysts and large forms where they "operate". As per humaworm guy (I read that a long time ago on their site) it's killable with herbs but takes time. Interesting is also that one of the doctor's I've seen diagnosed fibromyalgia for me. But because it manifests in so many ways it's really confusing. Read the description of Newport's scriipt for trichinella spiralis)
//www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=1524079#i

Trichinosis_16 - Updated:2010-02-16
Trichinosis aka trichinellosis, or trichiniasis
Date: 11/15/2009 3:14:36 PM ( 26 mon ) ... viewed 528 times

2010-02-16: More effective and faster Nucleic Acid frq which covers nearly all stages, also added a vPulse to Encyst
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
program c pulse 0 0 backfreq b 0 0
####################################################################################
# Title: Trichinosis aka trichinellosis, or trichiniasis
# Description: Fibromyositis and Fibromyalgia, Brain (cerebellum) and facial muscle involvement with Lead, Depression, Eye Muscle involvement
# nausea, heartburn, dyspepsia, and diarrhea, later stages headache, fever, chills, cough, eye swelling, joint pain and muscle pain, petechiae, and itching.
# Myalgia (75%) - Most commonly occurs in tonque, masseter, diaphragm, and intercostal muscles: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/787591-overview

# Implicated: in T-Cell destruction, Lymphocyte (T-Cell) tumors, Rheumatoid Arthritis , Upper Arm Pain, Acne, Depression
# Lifecycle: Adult->Larvae->Nurse cell larva (encyst)->Adult http://www.trichinella.org/bio_lifecycle.htm

####################################################################################

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)