CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rectal albendazole

steps Views: 6,151
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,753

Re: rectal albendazole

Hi Musi!

For months I have been using the neti pot with various concoctions.

I use myrrh,cloves,bael, turmeric and unrefined coconut oil.
Other times I use 3% peroxide in boiled distilled water.
I also use msm eye drops from Natural eye care .com

There have been days when they seemed to get worse before they got better and I used coconut oil in the eyes then when they were extremely revengeful.
I also took albendazole and prazi too for a month and they just stopped attacking me with doing these things.

I also discovered that drinking the peroxide was very benefical as well. They seemed to stop bothering me shortly after drinking the Wyn water which is from dancing alage .com (this is good quality peroxide water) and it is only 3%
Also I am taking alkav6 and I feel great as well.
This drank twice a day has assisted me like no other as far as supporting my immune system when the drugs have taking it toll on my whole body. I have energy regardless and my hands do not break out like before.

I hope this helps.

I do not know what the monsters are and it seems that one in particular as it has been there for at least a year and a half is larger...really scary and I feel kore and more of them regardless of what I do.

Drinking peroxide is very scary as well for they really reveal the masses to the point that it really freaks me out but maybe this was a good sign that it could in fact be helping but I just stopped drinking it and I know I am suppose to continue with the ozone therapy and continue to drink the alkav6 too.

Just keep treating the sinus's and hopefully it will get yours too. Let me know how you do.
Bael is for systemic worms..it is Bilva fruit powder from Banyan botanicals. I did kill many worms with Bael but not the larger ones and also I believe I may in fact have several kinds that migrated . Could be tapes or ascarsis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)