CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

steps Views: 5,291
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,896,621

Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

This is true...and yes worrying about the kids is really my biggest stressor and of course my friends too. It makes me feel like my hands are tied. I feel hopeless, helpless and it can trigger depression.
But again the I must scrape myself up off the floor regardless and keep trying and cont. to educate myself and toy around with different remedies.
All we have is today anyway...today is the past, the present and the future.
So why not make the best of it and do the best we can do..better than rolling in the bed crying and not doing a darn thing like the Dr.s.
I despise being the nurse and doctor for my family but after 6 months of chasing help and great expense for nothing I decided to take the matters into my own hands and pray for guidance and wisdom.
I still often think..maybe, just maybe there is someone to help us.
The biggest problem I have is the maltreatment from those idiots that send me home in a black bag when they should be going home in the black bag especially when it comes to children! Or even anyone/age of any walk of life!
How dare they not listen nor believe. It will be blood on their hands not mine.

When I first read here on cz about the problems with doctors etc. I did not think at all this would hold true for us and by golly it did, repeatedly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)