CureZone   Log On   Join
wanting to have it over

musimesipomahat Views: 5,195
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,896,197

wanting to have it over

i know exactly how you feel, I do the same, on many days I just don't want to deal with this any more, so tired of it

but with systemic worms it's imppossible to live a normal life at least I feel them always and how can one forget about them if they are pinching and crawling all over? - impossible

and I too just want to have it over, takes a long time to clear systemic worms, especially filaria - read about onchocerca volvulus

there was somebody else who had this o-vovlulus that I met before I knew I have it too and she suffered for over 15 years even using zappers,herbs and all kind of other supporting strategies, but these filaria worms are absolutely the worst, extremely hard to get rid of them; what was helping her the most she was saying was neem and salt+vitC protocol, but I can't find out if she's ok now, I don't have the contact info now

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)