CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

wheretheresawill Views: 5,362
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,869

Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

......don't you believe it, larger worms do and can exist under the scalp and I've have felt them there. Mine when they choose to move, which movements can be triggered by their habits, migration or reproductive cycles, to include specific meds [ABZ], herbs and iodine. Their movements [the larger ones] - are fast and can be furious if aggravated and they do administer sharp bites. They leave a bacteria [straph or other bacteria] - that causes the scalp to become inflamed and lumpy, the spots of hardened bumps that remain, my hair is constantly shedding daily, so they and/or the bacteria damages the follicles.

Also there will be red flash marks that spontaneously break out on areas like the face, neck, arms, hands, body, anywhere their toxins and/or antigens are activated. This instantly forms as a bright red streak or thicker red flash mark where there is a sudden itch or irritation from their movement which causes a tickle usually from the early stages L-1 to L-3 and it will take several minutes for these red flash streaks to subside. Also if one experiences a sudden all over heat rush feeling [not menopausal] - which also subsides, this I have heard is related to the hatchlings and our immunological reaction to them.

[NB: Yes it might be a good idea to have a separate forum base for those of us who experience these physical sensations and/or any physical manisfestation that could go towards identifying the species or near species that is our major stumbling block in successful identification and treatment]

Avoid Corticosteroids at all cost unless you want to increase an already disseminated infection.

And yes how right, absolutely nothing is mentioned from what I have seen over the years and read in the parasitological textbooks or in research under classified symptoms that would go any way or near to describe the episodic varying sensations I've distinctly felt within my own body tissue.

Those helminthic movements of the adults, juveniles, larvae and hatchings each have their own specific pathogenic stages of development with different patterns of repro-cycles, their different ranges of movements which regrettably we all know of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (2)