CureZone   Log On   Join
rectal albendazole

steps Views: 5,594
Published: 12 y

rectal albendazole

Crush up the pill to a fine powder and take a hemorroid suppository and blend it in real good and reshape it and place back into the mold. Freeze it for a short time and insert.

No problems thus far..just read about this procedure in several journals many months ago and never tried it back then...getting desperate and I did just fine.

I am going to do this and see what progress I make the only thing is I only have 3 days to try it and then I must wait on my next shipment.
Also I tried dmso with BT for a few days. The first 3 days I left it on for only an hour or two and then I left it on for a whole night. It did make a strong odor escape from my airway and then it subsided. I will try this again and see if I can kill the large monsters that reside in my muscles. I have taken meds for a least a year and it hasn't killed those beast yet.

That is about it for now.

I have made great progress with the eye parasites. I do not even feel them anymore. I do have some still lingering that will flip around near my ear though.
Due to the holidays I did not continue treatment at all and will resume tomorrow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)