CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rectal albendazole

musimesipomahat Views: 5,211
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,758

Re: rectal albendazole

Hi Steps, thanks very much!

I'll try all these things, those are things that I did not do yet, so will try them as I don't want to go blind, it's really scary

do you have insomnia? I used to have this about 2-3 years ago, then it got better but now a few months ago it's here again, I don't want to take anything but it's really extremely annoying, the inability to sleep; I'll fall asleep but then in the middle of the night I'm awake, not sure if it's because of the movement or if they just have something in them to cause sleeplessness...

I am leaning towards tapes too or some strange form of Ascaris because exactly as you describe, these are large monsters, I do feel them too, when I use the magnetic pulser, all of them get revealed (but not killed, the mag.pulser does not kill them either) and it's extremely scary how large they are and the same as you, no matter what I do, they seem getting larger; about three years ago they were "attacking" me too, it was really horrible time so I know that something must've been working in calming them to the point that they do not do that either but still they are not dieing, only some occassionally but it could be something else too

and I still don't know what these are, it's rather scary to feel these large monsters, I don't know if toxocara larva form would get so large

I just hope we'll be able to find something that kills them finally - did you try male fern herb? I didn't yet as I am still taking the centaury and neem and graviola - all of these are extremely bitter and it works some but not entirely efficiently in removing these

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (1)