CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

musimesipomahat Views: 5,309
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,896,345

Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

I am not really sure what could hatch in 1-2 weeks intervals, but I suspect that you might have onchocerca volvulus too (I knew someone from Central Europe who had it and she never left the country- you do not need to travel into the tropical locations to get this unfortunately, that's a lie and a denial of reality in those articles that they write) because that one is very heavy in the scalp and if you have t-solium than apparently o-volvulus is a huge issue. I do have both and that's how I now how big an issue they are.

Read about their developmental stages (in the link below), also they make calicified bumps in the skin, so that could be what you have in your scalp too. My hair is suffering too, like lori, I did shave my hair too in 2009 because I could not stand how they tangled my hair every night, it was impossible to brush, plus I thought that they seem to be somehow using the hair, alwyas my hair was pulled inside the scalp, not all hair, but enough to make it impossible to brush. Now I'm getting the same, so I think last year (2011) I missed somehow when they hatched the microfilaria and then they grew again. Because I didn't have this problem in 2010, only in 2009 before I did any treatments to liquidate o-volvulus. And I thought I did but obviously I missed something last year and they hatch in 6-months or 1 year intervals.

But it could be some other type of filaria or dirofilaria, I really don't know. Or since it's hatching so often it could be some parasitic protozoa (like when I found out that my "mass" could be toxoplasma and I run the frequency, I really significantly cleared the mass and then I felt t-solium and then later I felt o-volvulus).

so it easily could be some protozoa - for that you can possibly find some generic protozoa numbers (I've got them somewhere so will get them for you if you can't find them) and try those; but it could also be bacteria, maybe even Lyme bacterias, I don't know how often they hatch but if there's Lyme in the body, everything else gets much worse too or it could be also flukes - I did run some flukes just recently and I felt the frequencies working in my scalp too - so I think they all join together in their ride throughout human body - so you can again run some generic flukes numbers for a longer time, it helps (again, if you can't find them, I've got them somewhere so I'll look it up). I would almost bet it's filaria plus flukes plus bacterias/viruses, plus possibly pork tape too -that one apparently lives in the head.

If I'd be you and would have the generator where you can program some numbers, I would choose generic numbers for all these species and then run them all the time - many frequencies you can find at CAFL site or if you can't I will do it, just let me know what you want to find and I'll find them.
//www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=1538512#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)