CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rectal albendazole

musimesipomahat Views: 5,351
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,895,743

Re: rectal albendazole

I was just exchanging posts with lori32 on the parasites forum, we both now came to a conclusion that what we have is toxocara

they manifest (at least in my body) as large monsters in my muscles, so I'm thinking you might have this too

albendazole is not effective for these, made them actually more irritated and active (at least in my body)

I read that mebendazole works or DEC - I did try both of these, but not for too long as I was aware that both these meds are a heavy burden for the liver

can you pls share what helped you to eliminate them from your eyes? I'm experiencing in last several days very heavy "occupation" around my eyes and face; I use the frequencies to treat and for a long time I thought these are trichinella spiralis or some type of filaria worms and did not treat toxocara until they reproduced really badly and are now spread all around my head/scalp/ears, even more than ever before

I rinse my eyes with Colloidal Silver and it helps a little bit but does not remove them from around the eyes

thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)