CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rectal albendazole

steps Views: 5,167
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,819

Re: rectal albendazole

Do keep in mind that we have been taking alkav6 for 2 months as well so I am uncertain if this has assisted with the eye parasites cure .
Read Shrooms post on the protozoa forum. He is taking it too and understands more on the subject and the benefits will be revealed in time.

Also Bael, Bilva fruit powder does have a very fast effect on those that are systemic and as for myself they form a ball and it is painful.
I never have had any pain to speak of unless I take Bael.
I am hoping this is a good sign and as i read on humaworm that when they die they do cause a pinching and painful experience as they cling for life and then are expelled through the colon in time.
I killed many in my phalanges this way and the painful ones are typically near or around the midrif area.
It doesn require much either it is suggested to only take 1/4 tsp. twice a day. It as well as the others has many benefits let alone kill worms systemically.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.258 sec, (1)