CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

musimesipomahat Views: 5,222
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,869

Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

think about "cheep implants" - sorry this is just a bad joke, but I have them too so I can do the joking

joking aside, I really think the combination of herbs and frequencies are the best

after several hours running trichinella spiralis I feel their "losing it" reaction and generally they're moving down in the body, which is a good sign

but because there's so many of these cysts (I am still unsure if there are layers of Tapeworms in between them) and they layer the new ones on top of the older ones and all together they create such monsters one feels like there is absolutely HUGE ascaris

the reason I think now it's trichinella is that 1. the frequencies for trichinella work on them, 2.they impact the eyes and face - all the places where trichinella is found

as far what they write about it, it's sometimes worse than a joke because I think they have actually no idea what these things do now - maybe whatever was true even ten years ago does not apply now anymore, they are evolving, often with "special bio-labs" help - how do we know that these were not "spiced" by something that allows them to reproduce like CRAZY?? way more than they would normally do in natural environment

definitely these are not normal natural parasites - that's my pure intuition talking

otherwise I agree with steps, the rectal intake should be more effective, it's known for a long time, it goes directly to the blood

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)