CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rectal albendazole

steps Views: 5,261
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,895,793

Re: rectal albendazole

These parasites consume everything...I dream about killing them as well..all day and night just ridiculously so.

I think rectal is the way to go...clean the colon at least 3 times a week or use enemas I hear.
They must be hit at both ends and get the immune system built back up using alkav6 for sure very afforadable and a shame not to try it for 28 dollars for 6 weeks.
I am killing tapes from the bottom up. Using the clay and DE and then caps of live,blood cleanses like myrrh,turmeric,bael,neem powder and cloves. I haven't used the neem in the neti-pot yet. I just tried various concocotions and I believe these are very effective. In the past I used Iodine and salt..killed some then too.
I need to order the elecampane still and add that as this is really important since these monsters hatch in the lungs and the elecampane will clean the lungs hopefully breaking the cycle.
As far as the large monsters hopefully using the rectal appraoch will get the meds to them.
I will try the BT again on them with dmso and see if they will eventually die. BT is an insecticide which is not harmful to humans. I used it full strength and it did not cause any skin irritation at all as opposed to what the container mentions.

I just want to stick a needle in them with ivomec or something.
I think I should get the sheep drench too. I don't have the right bottle either and will order that and elecampane in a few weeks.

Ozone therapy is good and alkav6.
Also, I am still experiemnting and I think that I may add a drop of water to the albendazole prior to mixing with the suppository to aid in better absorbtion since the powder did come out some with the morning bm.
Still no problems using rectal and it even felt great..lol

I pray you get fast relief from the neti-pot and herbal mixture. Be sure to blow it all out after each use. The turmeric does stain so wash the hands very well. Let it cool down for 20 minutes or so not quite room temp or it will solidify again.
I mixed a samll amount oif each and then pour some into the pot with coconut oil and add the boiled distilled water.

This will take at least a few months and you may feel them getting worse but hang in there..well that is what happened to me and then I feel quite normal in this area..still a ways to go to get the remainder that love my right ear.
MSM drops are very affordable too and use theem several times a day...up to 10 drops...as it says on the insert or bottle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)