CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

wheretheresawill Views: 5,223
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,896,321

Re: trichinella spiralis / trichinosis - castor oil

you know the more I thought about it tonight I have to realise it could be tapes I have and may be with a co-infection.

I can see shapes beneath the skin, thick white, the larger one that looks a compact zig-zag like when you see a tape closely folded up, can't think of the correct word to describe it, is it cantel....something!

It is not surprising Ivermectin made no difference to them but I remember ABZ and Prazi aggitated them.

A few months back I had a strange moving sensation inside my head, over the brain area itself, a sensation felt from the brain within which caused a sensation of a slow moving low vibration, not easily describeable. Now I have had several TIA's in the past so I don't think it was one of those this time, the sensation lasted about a minute without any weakness to the limbs or other symptom although I did fear I was having a stroke.

ANyway back to tapes, yes I think this could be the problem or at least one of the major ones.

If one feels movement in the subcutaneous tissue it's an idea to check the skin, changes in coloration and pigment, for any marks, linear shapes or patches, indentations or bumps that were not there before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)