CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Um, I don't have time Congratulations :) You were very patient long past my interest. Get those gallstones out!get,

Views: 5,228
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,630

Re: Um, I don't have time Congratulations :) You were very patient long past my interest. Get those gallstones out!get,

How does one know if the mechanic really puts 5 qts of oil in the car, the dentist fills a real cavity, the Dr. gets the right lab report, the lab reports the correct results, the other light is red when yours is green, the teacher really likes children, the fish is fresh, the dog has never bitten anybody, etc.

My friend when shopping with me continually criticizes my choices as extravagant, wasteful, ignorant, because her mother read, and or John Stossel says that bottled water is really polluted tap water, vitamins are marked way up and of no health value, health stores mark everything 'organic' just so they can charge double, that all edibles in this country are equal in quality and safe
that Sugar is only bad for diabetics, that all deodorants, toothpaste, shampoos, cosmetics, etc are tested and safe, that the cheapest are as good or better than the health store ones, that chemically sensitive people just don't like the smells and many more comments to help inform me in my ignorance.

Imagine my surprise, when my friend, as of last week has been talking nonstop how dangerously I am living since I do not use and consume everything made and sold by Malaleuca. Which she just started selling. She would never use the soaps and stuff sold in stores, why she went to a meeting and learned so much. I forgot to ask if John Stossel was there.
Suddenly no food, cosmetics, cleansers, candy bars, vitamins, nothing is safe unless it comes from Melaleuca.

My point is this: Usually most people like what they like, do what they do, believe what they believe because they want to. And sometimes they argue/debate for its own sake.

You have been very patient; long past my attention span. A rose by any other name is still a rose, right? Now, get those Gallstones out! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)