CureZone   Log On   Join
This is very simple; look closely at the lab report

MidlothianGirl Views: 5,386
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,612

This is very simple; look closely at the lab report

Call the numbers on the lab report. There is part of a man's name on the lab report. He is probably the one who sent the stones in for analysis. He probably sent the lab analysis to Dr. Clarke. He isn't the only person who has had lab analysis done, either. Others have reported lab analysis that showed cholesterol stones, though they don't have them posted here at Curezone. Are all these people lying?

You said you don't think we understand why it is beneficial? Are you really being serious here? It seems to me that the actual explanation is extraordinarily simple, but you dismiss it outright.

If you read Andreas Moritz ' book, The Amazing Liver Flush, you would understand the very specific mechanisms by which stones are formed, in very scientific specific terms.

BTW....I don't accept all of Andreas' advice for a variety of reasons, just as I don't accept all of Dr. Clark's. However, as it pertains to their understanding of stone formation and flushing, I have found their advice to be totally reasonable and sound. I would also caution you from actually accusing Moritz or Clarke of NOT having done exactly what you propose. Matter of fact, why don't you go to Andreas' forum and ask him some very specific questions regarding this? He has been in medical practice for many, many, many years, and has hundreds of people cured from many diseases. I don't believe him to be a liar or a man of no integrity, though I don't believe all of his advice.

Why are Clark and Moritz seen as quacks? Are you serious?! Allopathic doctors literally almost killed me....I could tell you all the details if you want. You want me to really believe that doctors are all for alternative medicine when most of them are in the pockets of the pharmecuetical firms? You want me to give some links to sites with thousands of Prozac and Paxil survivors?!

Sorry to be so cynical, but I believe you don't want to believe a very, very, simple explanation. And if you are SERIOUS, you can always either get Andreas' book, or go to his forum and pose some questions to him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)