CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Floating stones

greaturtle Views: 5,442
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,566

Re: Floating stones

I saw some of those rebuttal websites and articles too and wondered what the truth was...until I did it. I can't say that what I passed were liver or gall stones, but I can tell you that whatever they were, they were something other than anything I've ever passed in the past and they didn't look to me like something I wanted to be INSIDE my body! The largest were about 3/4" across, very light in color and I believe these were the ones that floated. The smaller ones were darker in color and they sank.

I did a 7-day cleanse prior to doing the liver/gall bladder flush and I can tell you that after eating nothing for 6 days (except whole food supplements and psyllium/bentonite) and becoming a "poop inspector" I could definitely tell that what came out the next day was entirely different from the 6 days preceeding. It looked to me like hundreds of some kind of stones of all sizes and colors. Some floated, but most sank. So it seems to me that all the bases were covered, regardless of whose description I went by. Going by both sides of the coin, at least part of what I passed had to be stones. What other explanation could there possibly be?

I felt tired and very "low key" for about 24 hours after the flush, and my liver was a little sore that day too, which surprised me because I don't recall reading anywhere that anyone else experienced that. I was also one of the "lucky" 10% that was nauseated and threw up when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Of course, nothing came up because I hadn't eaten in 6 days. I felt dizzy when I walked down the hallway to the bathroom and felt sick and thought for sure I had killed myself (thinking "what have I done?), but I will do it again in about two months at the end of my next 7-day cleanse. It was quite an experience. I'm 56 years old and this was my first flush.

Another natural health web site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)