CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't understand your reasoning AT ALL

MidlothianGirl Views: 5,237
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,574

I don't understand your reasoning AT ALL

You say that it should be easy for them to prove, then show incredible cynicism about a lab report they have posted. What else could they possibly do to "prove" that the stones are indeed cholesterol/bile/calcified stones?

They have an autopsied gallbladder and liver....those are the type of stones I have passed, plus 3 white calcified stones that were very hard.

I guess what I'm saying is that the thousands of testimonies ARE proof.

If you want clinical studies, I guess maybe you should understand how they are funded, and understand that Clark and Moritze both are considered quacks. How would they get clinical studies, if they are literally shut out of the medical profession?

And why don't you believe the thousands of testimonies and lab reports posted here?

I don't believe in blindly believing anything, and I don't mean to challenge you directly, but it just doesn't sound to me like you are willing to believe they are stones.

What else could they be? Where do they come from? What do you make of the thousands of testimonies from people? Do you believe the lab reports are made up or false? Why would Curezone make up lab reports showing that the stones are calcified/cholesterol stones?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)