CureZone   Log On   Join
No one has an explanation for that, Spirit

MidlothianGirl Views: 5,179
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,667

No one has an explanation for that, Spirit

No one can explain how when you have no more stones, the olive oil just doesn't produce "soap stones" anymore.

How can that be?

I take a full cup of olive oil because that is what is most useful to me. On flushes 7 and 8, I produced almost 300 stones per flush, and some that were walnut shell size.

On top of that, I produced no stones on flush number 10, yet I took a full cup of olive oil.

Also, people have reported taking Epsom Salt doses and then changing their mind and eating a fatty meal, and expelling stones. How does that work?

This is a nonsensical, illogical "theory" put out by the medical profession who would lose their precious 5 billion a year in gallbladder surgery removal if word got out.

Besides that, olive oil doesn't congeal unless heated to over 300 degrees, and I have no idea how the stomach could possibly accomplish such a feat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)