CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My doubts.

ernestegates Views: 5,163
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,574

Re: My doubts.

Yeah, you'd think it would be pretty easy to verify that they were gallstones. I know that there are closed-minded doctors around, but I just can't believe that every medical professional in the world is wrong or in denial. It doesn't make sense.

I don't want to throw out the baby with the bathwater on this though. My Gallstones aren't in a chronic stage (no pain at all) so I have some room to experiment on myself. I figure that the organic apple juice does me good anyway, and I honestly did feel enormously better on Sunday after the Friday flush. I'm sure it wasn't just the power of suggesion.

I had an interesting feeling on Saturday, like I'd literally been wrung out like a rag. I wonder if this purging of both the liver and intestine is beneficial in some way no one has thought of? You know, perhaps throwing off all that extra bile does something positive. Wish I had more medical knowledge on this.

You know, I read a book several years ago that looked at tribal practices in (I think) New Guinea. There was this feast of a roasted pig done every several years and the writer was supposing that the contrast of this enormous amount of fat consumed in a short space of time, as opposed to the regular tribal diet of yams had some sort of health benefit. Sounds similar doesn't it.

Think I might get hold of the Liver Doctor's book, as she sounds quite sensible and middle-of-the-road. Do you know of any other remedies for shrinking the stones?

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking for a sensible voice in this.
Ern.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)