Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

HalF Views: 5,869
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,566

Re: Floating stones

Hi,
I had a thought about 'stones' in general. I am not a doctor, nor a minerologist, so this is something to consider in a different way.

What exactly is a 'stone'? The following are some definitions from the dictionary.

1 : a concretion of earthy or mineral matter: a (1) : such a concretion of indeterminate size or shape (2) : ROCK b : a piece of rock for a specified function: as (1) : a building block (2) : a paving block (3) : a precious stone : GEM (4) : GRAVESTONE (5) : GRINDSTONE (6) : WHETSTONE

2 : something resembling a small stone: as a : CALCULUS 3a b : the hard central portion of a drupaceous fruit (as a peach) c : a hard stony seed (as of a date)

Now, looking at that it indicates that something called a stone, has manyy different variations in size, quality, density. A diamond is pretty darn hard and is called stone. A soapstone, however is soft enough to be used my tailors, and seamstresses to mark cloth. So, there is probably some other things called stones, that are even softer than that.

In addition in the definition, it it physically resembles a stone, it could be called a stone.

Now, if you call someone a skunk, or a rat, or an angel, it doesn't mean that they are that 'thing', but they have the 'qualities' attributed to that 'thing'. So if it looks like a 'stone' it can be called 'stone' for simplicity.

Now,I said I wasn't a doctor, nor am I a minerologist. However, it struck me that what might be occuring with these 'stones' is similiar to what an oyster does. It get a small hard irritating, substance, perhaps a grain of sand, in its area. So it coats it to prevent the irritation. The result of course is a pearn, which is larger, but much smoother. I think 'perhaps' this is what is happening in the organ. There 'may' be a grain of calcification, a calcium crystal, that has occurred, and the body coats it with a softer material to try to prevent erosion or irritation to the intestinal organ area where it is lodged. It 'may' then continue to do that, until there is a buildup of material, that looks like a 'stone'. There 'may' be a neucleus of a calcium grain, that started it all. If this so called 'stone' becomes large enough it can block some of the passages, and/or cause excess presssure against the walls of the organ, and pain.

If the Kidney/Liver clease cleans this out, and the pain is gone, and the body operates more effectively, any you feel better and more healthy, I don't really understand all the fuss, if you are healthier and have recieved the benefits physically.

Perhaps if you are really that interested, you might invest your own hard earned money to have a 'stone' analyzed. Pay to have a laboratory examine it an give you a complete list of what it contains, in terms of material, and an evalutation of its construction, and if there is a neucleus. Then not only will you know (what you are told), but you can inform all of us of your findings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)