CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes good stuff....

hologirl Views: 5,407
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 730,102

Re: Yes good stuff....

"Well these choices are actually connected outcroppings that are very much part of a coherent or incoherent expression. By resonating with either choice you project the coresponding experience. That is until you are "above" these agreemetns of cosnciousness. Chances are, once you are "above" them, you wouldn't even need to eat. So to see a 'smoking" guru is nothing more than a ploy as it doesn't fit waht the constellation of coherency (at this level) would be. It bumps up against some very obvious "walls."

Wow, this is such a refreshing change of pace from the "bless it and it will be fine" way of eating etc. In theory, I believe that blessing it will indeed raise the frequencies and energetic quality etc, especially after Emoto's work with water. However, I look around at all those blessing the "wrong" foods they are eating, and I see specific examples of those same people developing dis-ease of one form or another.

Still working on clarity myself, I am quite a way off from being above the collective's agreements of consciousness, so I think I will make the "healthier" choice when it comes to what I put in my body.

By the way, I used to love Big Macs, but my body didn't, and I was unable to transcend the saturated fat, animal, and salt and flour which manifested some health issues. I enjoy my present choices *smile*!! All is reversing!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)