CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I, Manipulator!

charles obscure Views: 5,524
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 729,601

Re: I, Manipulator!

If religion causes one to fear the ego so much they are afraid to create or to experience things, I feel this is a distortion of truth. Very stagnant energy is generally a result of not willingly creating. It is also to turn ones back on the idea of ourselves being one with the infinite creator. Matter/reality will always be manipulated/created (Im trying to think of a better word than created or manipulated. Manipulation is a word that DOES have potentially decietful connotations, when I initially used that word it was in the context of unrealistic (unrealistic is another borderline word, how about improbablistic?) expectations, as stated true understanding transcends language) But matter/reality is effected in some way by choices whether we are consciously creating or not. One could say 'playing guitar' is an egoistic hobby. The act in itself is very neutral, however clearly a large amount of musicians initial intent is driven a lot by the ego. Yet many of these artists have created stunningly beautiful music regardless! Those who can push aside the ego in the creative process can go much further no doubt. But I feel to fear life/creating out of fear of ego is much more debilitating than the ego itself.

To laugh off the idea of creating reality, is to forget we are created/one in the same with an energy so vast and infinite it transcends the physical. There arent any limitations on infinity, and infinity is all there is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)