CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm back!

sofia Views: 5,571
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 729,261

I'm back!

Hi all! I am very sorry (especially for myself) to have not been able to join, as it was very late here in Europe. I did try several times, as i like staying up in late hours, but my son was agitated and wanted to sleep embraced with me. He sent me dreams on the subject though, that i can't recollect entirely.
This morning, after reading your posts, I've been talking longly with Erik on the subject, and found my personal shape into it.

Lapis:
your first post was the one that took me the farthest. Yes, definitely it is a matter of coherency, and being in this transition from the "righteous" paradigma to the "innocent" one I've had hard time being coherent in either of them. Sure the story of my life is this bridge towards innocence, and significantly the first important readings I made of spiritual issues were "Freedom from the Known" of Krishnamurti and "the Way of Zen" of Allan Watts.
I think i am now able (required by life?) to do the jump, the traces I collected of the "innocent" path tell me the following:
- be ready to loose everything now
- every moment is fresh
- do every moment your first choice, which could not be "righteous" but feels certainly right, in the now
which could be sinthethized in the well-known "be here now"
This "be here now" when taken to its extreme unfoldment is quite scary, and that's the reason of my uncertainty in jumping in such unknown. But there is a great tool, the most magic gift we men can count on:
- imagination
Thank you for the help, your clear-cut mind is a pleasure to meet

charles obscure:
I don't see where the collective unconscious should hold me back. As I see it, not including only my neighbour and the american government, but beings of every level of consciousness and mostly out of this plane, it seems to me that it covers a range going from total darkness to perfect enlightment. So I think I can position myself wherever I wish, as the possibilities are infinite. About the newtonian appearance of reality, I must say that when I find myself in heightned awareness (like during or after shamanic sessions) the rigid world of forms and objects goes far in the background, and everything appears more fluid and multi-faceted. "My" world becomes more a world of feelings, sudden revelations, and endless meeting of symbols that are the words reality talks to me with.

chiron:
I not always understand what you say, you drift, I should read you with the help of some plants maybe? the buddhistic paradigm has been with me almost all my life, but I recently took a step away. Now it would be a bit too complex to talk of, but basically I see the solution of Buddha as non-complete, as renunciating to play with form and matter.

fledging:
blessing is good, but not enough to chase away the ghosts of your fear, when they are powerful

thank you for the beautiful discussion, again sorry for joining you so late.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)