CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lapis

Views: 5,524
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 729,261

Re: Lapis

well, I'm late to this "party" as they say...

but, Sofia
I applaud you for wishing to see/choose beyond such polarized positions...
really good thinking/seeing that will (and has)serve(d) you well, and I'm sure you know but maybe a few others do not, so I'll say it--

you are very *blessed* to be able to see these fine distinctions--no condescension intended! I hope none taken--May your ultimate clear vision serve many others!

If I may make a suggestion, and please bear in mind I have not read any replies...and it IS the year of the dog, (much energy in that) ;-) and, I am looking after a dog only for a few days and this is not familiar ground ...so, ego-wise, I am *shot*
as it were, very permeable, and I am sleep-deprived and wishing only for this being to be okay, as he is in upheaval...and I am having a few *year of the dog* issues myself...

That beig said, is it posible to envision a different life in which food seemed to be a very controlled thing--hence, the resistance to ideas of good and bad,etc.
in affect to any control? Just maybe a thought to put to the dream body.
or the meditation body.

I ask because I've had a major glimpse into *dog mind* (and please don't anyone take offense--but rather *understand* that dogs, as they live with us now, are not living naturally, and they are in some ways prisoners...subject to what food and treats we give them...you see where this is heading.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the park!!!!!!

THat's why they love the outdoors. It's where they can roll around, run around and socialize with their own kind...

maybe just something to consider...(I feel this issue for you is other-life related.)
maybe there's something in that, which is liberating. You are a curious being,by nature, and will look deeply for the truth to open...so
If it is past, it can be visited and healed. God knows, the present, in any one moment can heal.

I wonder why we put it off so long... :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)