CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I, Manipulator!

charles obscure Views: 5,626
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 729,674

Re: I, Manipulator!

It definetely could be easier to grasp certain concepts that way, using those two words yes...

The ideas Im/we are expressing I feel are a hard thing to grasp through language regardless of the terms used. Words can take on different images to different individuals creating confusion in understanding.

Infinity and finite are as good a word choice as any.

The difference I percieve in how you just explained things, and how I choose to see things is, I choose to not differentiate between finite/infinite, and see all as - infinite.

I dont really believe in 'speculation' or 'wishful thinking' in relation to the idea of infinity. That does not mean I feel I know all there is to know, or am shutting myself off to learning etc. Far from it. It does mean that there is a 'knowing' and 'accepting' that occurs within an individual. The confusion arises in attempting to communicate certain feelings through language.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)