CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I, Manipulator! Edited

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

charles obscure Views: 4,724
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 729,657

Re: I, Manipulator! Edited

Perhaps not fearing life, but ~maybe~ fearing self. Dealing with other selves is the quickest way to know one-self.

You also have a beautiful insight on unity, perhaps this can be expanded on through knowing other-selves (self) further?

Maybe not, I dont wish to 'teach', so much as to share.

As far as what I referred to as the law of free will and what you termed 'error'. I feel there are no errors. What some call 'error' could also be seen as the 'bringer of light/wisdom/understanding'.

Everything being acceptable to the individual in the appropriate time. What we percieve as 'error' is only that which is incomplete or unbalanced. All is one.

From a creative standpoint consider the concept of 'automatic writing'.

--

"Poets and painters, especially the surrealists, attempted to exploit the power of the unconscious in their work.

The word surrealism comes from the French, and means 'super realism.' In 1924 Andre Breton published a 'surrealistic manifesto,' claiming that art should come from the unconscious. The artist should thus derive the freest possible inspiration from his dream images and strive toward a 'super realism' in which the boundaries between dream and reality were dissolved. For an artist too it can be necessary to break the censorship of the conscious and let words and images have free play.

In a sense, Freud demonstrated that there is an artist in everyone. A dream is, after all, a little work of art, and there are new dreams every night. In order to interpret his patients' dreams, Freud often had to work his way through a dense language of symbols - rather in the way we interpret a picture or literary text.

It is important for an artist to be able to 'let go.' The surrealists tried to exploit this by putting themselves into a state where things just happened by themselves. They had a sheet of white paper in front of them and they began to write without thinking about what they wrote. They called it automatic writing. The expression originally comes from spiritualism, where a medium believed that a departed spirit was guiding the pen."

-Jostein Gaarder "Sophie's World"

"Sometimes you don't understand the results of (your decisions) or the results are different from your expectations but, in the end, they are always pure because you were practising a form of instinctual irrational expression. That, to me is the most sacred part of the mind. That's the part we're not using as a part of our waking life. That is the part that is only open when we are dreaming."

-Omar Rodriguez Lopez

---

Consider us then as the 'automatic writers' unconsciously serving the creator in knowing itself.

The intentions behind seeking the goals are of little importance, because all will learn the same through their actions. All action bringing an individual closer to the law of one. Against the backdrop of intelligent infinity/unity there is no longer any self/ego only everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.000 sec, (2)