CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes good stuff....

Lapis Views: 6,226
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 729,632

Re: Yes good stuff....

"I have a teacher who tells me that I am too hung up on mercury...that the thought that mercury in my teeth is making me sick....does indeed do just that (make me sick). Or that I should be able to eat anything by blessing it and intending it to bring me balance, and that it will."

I would love to dialogue with this teacher. In theory he is parroting a much higher ideal, but I doubt if even he is at a level of clarity to put this into practice. This is again the difference between words and experience. To over come these kind of conscious "agreements" one has to have done much clearing of the slate. Perhaps you could have him demonstrate his skills of this. I wouldn't recommend he actually take mercury or any agreed upon toxin, but for demonstration purposes, perhaps he could drink a consideral amoiunt of a potent laxative.

If he can go a consideral amount of time unaffected, perhaps he isn't full of s##t. ;-) Then step him up another level and see how he does flying. :-)

But seriously, there are so many people (especially in the new age movement) trying to leverage a level they currently don't harmonize with which has the potential of bringing about a very disharmonic experience. For example, many people say just ignore things like food choices, etc. Well these choices are actually connected outcroppings that are very much part of a coherent or incoherent expression. By resonating with either choice you project the coresponding experience. That is until you are "above" these agreemetns of cosnciousness. Chances are, once you are "above" them, you wouldn't even need to eat. So to see a 'smoking" guru is nothing more than a ploy as it doesn't fit waht the constellation of coherency (at this level) would be. It bumps up against some very obvious "walls."

Big mac anyone?

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)